So, you’ve decided to take part in the #CosyCardiChallenge but you have no idea which cardigan you want to make? Relax, we have taken care of everything for you!
We have spent hours trawling the internet to find all of the cardi patterns out there so you don’t have to.
The Latest Releases
We’ve tried to compile a comprehensive list of patterns that have been released since last year’s #CosyCardiChallenge. There have been quite a few new ones and a little birdie tells us there are another two new releases happening in the next couple of weeks!!
- Como Knit Cardi – Style Arc
- Madison Cardigan – Style Sew Me
- Aveiro – Itch To Stitch
- Jamie Cardigan – Ready To Sew
- Kinder Cardigan – Beginners Guide To Sewing Knits
- Libra Cardigan – See Kate Sew
- Slouchy Cardigan – Peppermint Magazine/In The Folds (FREE)
- Coffee & Tea Cardigan – Anne Laine Patterns
- Calliope – CKC Patterns
- Willow Cardigan – Courtney Norris/Mood Sewciety (FREE)
- Simplicity S8742
- Simplicity 8377
- Samara Cardigan – Victory Patterns
- BurdaStyle Open Cardigan 03/2018 #117
- Easy Long Cardigan – So Sew Easy
And just released this week – the Pumpkin Cardigan by Cocowawa Crafts (which we pattern tested – more about that coming to the blog and channel soon….)
If none of these patterns takes your fancy and you want to widen your search, The Foldline can always be relied upon. Here you’ll find what we think is the best selection of patterns relevant to the modern sewist. Click on this link and you’ll go straight to the Cardigan category.
IndieSew is another good resource with a decent selection of modern pattern options, mainly North American pattern designers. Click here to go to their Cardigan section.
If you want to look further back than the last year for your cardigan pattern, some very lovely internet-peeps have already done some of the hard work for us and posted their own round-up of cardigan patterns on older blogs. Here is a couple you can use to start your search. The latter is a round-up of FREE patterns!
Help Us Out
Despite our best efforts, there are bound to be cardigans that aren’t covered by any of these lists. So if you find one, please comment below as we’ll add it to the post!!
Rachel & Nikki x